|GEI experienced professionals strive to design
a Phase II ESA program which optimizes the
amount of information obtained in accordance
with an individual customer's budget. We believe
that communication throughout the implementation
of the program is essential to its success. GEI
works closely with our clients to ensure that the
end product meets their requirements and leaves
no unanswered questions.
A Phase II assessment can include:
- Manual and/or drill rig soil borings and sample
- Groundwater probe sampling.
- Groundwater well installation, development,
- Establishing groundwater flow patterns by
taking measurements in monitoring wells and
conducting pumping tests if necessary.
- Coordination of asbestos, mold, lead paint,
biological and archeological surveys.
- Soil vapor probe installation and sampling
- A comprehensive written Phase II report detailing
the rationale for the sampling that took place,
the sampling protocols and procedures
employed, interpretation of the analytical results,
and, if necessary, recommended remedial
actions needed to restore the site to the
appropriate condition for its intended use.
- In addition, Phase II ESAs can include determination
of requirements and reporting for health
and ecological risks posed by property